Thursday, June 1, 2017

Never Say I Wish: The loveliest book in the world...at least for me- by Angela Covas

Never say I wish: The loveliest book in the world... at least for me.Never say I wish: The loveliest book in the world... at least for me. by Angela Covas
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Never Say I Wish: The loveliest book in the world...at least for me by Angela Covas is a lovely book that tackles a tough subject. Death is something that most people avoid talking about in polite conversation, but Covas takes it head on. Her premise is basically that we should all arrive at our deaths without regrets, without wishing we had done things differently. Covas skillfully uses other people's personal journeys as examples of how to reach and achieve dreams. She speaks with those who have had near death experiences, and how those experiences transformed their lives for the better. With each chapter prefaced by a substantial quote that makes you think, this is a well thought out and inspirational book. With anecdotes sprinkled throughout the book, Covas engages the reader in fomenting a plan for living a full life, one without regret, and embracing each day to the fullest. Highly recommend to nurture your soul and may even spark some interesting conversations.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment