Monday, July 25, 2016

I Take You by Eliza Kennedy

This book revolves around the story of Lily, who is incredibly unfaithful to her fiance even during the week before they are supposed to be married. It is a bold story about drinking, sexual escapades and is generally very immature. I could not get into this book, it seemed to go nowhere, and could not relate at all to the main character. It was funny at times and mildly entertaining, but just over the top. I found the first part of the book to be rather slow and it seemed to repeat itself. Lily's main concern in life is whether or not she really wants to marry Will, who is practically non-existent. As a reader, I didn't care about her or this book. Bloggingforbooks.com kindly provided me a copy of this book for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment