Friday, September 15, 2017

The Summer I Met Alice by N.C. Cummings

The Summer I Met AliceThe Summer I Met Alice by N.C. Cummings
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Summer I Met Alice by N.C. Cummings is a short little mystery novel about a mysterious little girl named Alice. Becka, a paranormal writer meets Alice one day in her front yard, Alice wearing a strange combination of clothing considering the weather. Becka immediately questions the young girl, and knows something is wrong. The strange story begins to come out after Becka speaks with the police that Alice in fact has been dead for 20 years. This is a tightly woven and succinctly written fast paced story, that brings to light human emotion and suppositions that are often made about those among us who are slightly different. A little girl, and a paranormal writer Becka, are the main and intriguing characters in this short story. Quite good for such a short book, this is highly recommended for a quick and satisfying reading diversion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment