Tuesday, November 15, 2022

The Mysteries Inside My Head by Lawrence J. Epstein

The Mysteries Inside My HeadThe Mysteries Inside My Head by Lawrence J. Epstein
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Mysteries Inside My Head by Lawrence J. Epstein is another great book by this prolific author. The setting is the 1960s in Sag Harbor, NY. An unlikely duo of Matthew Daniel Cresson and Robert Burnside, a famous author, meet and work together to solve a murder in the community. Matthew has the ability to see things others can't, even though he's a little slow for his age. So when a homeless man is murdered quite close to Matthew's father's bookstore, he can't help but pick up on the clues. This is an engaging read, geared toward the YA audience, but works for adults as well. You will love the setting of Long Island and the descriptive, clear writing. A must-read and recommended.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment