Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Lying Beside You by Michael Robotham

Lying Beside YouLying Beside You by Michael Robotham
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Lying Beside You by Michael Robotham is another great book by this author. As part of the series, this book continues the story of Evie and Cryus. I've yet to read the previous books and now I desperately want to because this one was so good. Michael Robotham is a master at writing compelling mysteries mixed with a police procedural slant. I have read most of his books. The characters here are well developed with tragic pasts. Evie stands out in particular as quirky, and off-the-charts damaged. Mixed in with that is the release of Cryus' brother Elias, who murdered his family, and you have a story with a wealth of dark undertone and dread. I love this book and will likely read it again to fully grab on to every word again. Highly recommend.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment