Thursday, August 1, 2019

False Step by Victoria Helen Stone

False Step by Victoria Helen Stone. I enjoyed this book, I liked that the characters felt real. Veronica was a normal person with an ordinary job, and so was her husband Johnny. This is so refreshing, as most couples in novels today, are either filthy rich with an abusive husband, and the wife is clueless, or the wife has this amazing career. This book was notably different, and felt very real and realistic. I liked that they had their squabbles and their marriage was realistically portrayed. The affairs were a little over the top, especially Veronica's, she was totally smitten, but of course that truly mattered to the suspension of disbelief on her part. The plot was good, and though I figured out the twist, the writing still propelled me to read until the end. Overall, a good book and one that I recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment